Oh! The Mood!

14 December 2010

I have an announcement to make, which is it's finally the END OF THE YEAR. Christmas is coming up and everywhere is decorated with the spirit of Christmas. Snowflakes, teddy bears, candy canes, santa, elves, presents, and lights! Aside from that, on this day, it has also hit my 4th monthsary with my beloved, Vince. Yes, geli i may sound but it's what I want to say.




So... *read this as fast as u can* On this special day, Vince decided to bring me out in his very very very small, old and noisy but still working car to the very very very well known and cramp Mid Valley for my very very very long awaited ice cream session at the very very very.... (OK I'LL STOP TOYING WITH U)



Well, it's Swensen's. For on Tuesdays, u get to enjoy the EARTHQUAKE, consisting of 8 scoops of ice cream of any flavor u choose, topped with whipped cream, pairing dressings as well as cherries~ FOR 50% OFF! So here we celebrated the start of our 4th monthsary, in the beautifully decorated Mid Valley~ At first, 8 flavors were hard to choose from the menu which had more than 30 flavors @.@


All I can recall was that there was lime, chocolate cookies, strawberry and RUM!!! When the whole thing came to the table, it was served with dry ice making my day an even more special one. 2 cute lil spoons were given and tht's when we slowly enjoyed licking the ice cream clean off each others spoons. (Are u thinking elsewhere?)






Vince making sure it is CLEARLY finished



When we finally finished everything, we head off to get tickets for the movie Rapunzel. Yes, I know, I should have watched it long ago. Too bad in that long ago, I didn't have the mood to head out of my house.

The show time was after dinner which was almost hours away. So we decided to tour Mid Valley for it's Christmas Beauty.
Almost every store at every corner was decorated for Christmas. Even Mid Valley had it's own "Meet Santa" session in the center court. Nuf said, I'll just show u.


Taken from upstairs


Families lining up to have a chance with Santa


The decorations around the "Santa" stage




Decorations from the TOP!!!


To the BOTTOM!!!




Continuing on, we walked to the North court if I'm not mistaken @.@ Here, there's a lot of other stores on promotions. As for me, I'm almost an Elianto fan so I dashed in to see what was in store for me. As expected, Elianto was always well decorated and always changing their packaging into more and more interesting and eye catching.


Some people portray Christmas as red...


Yet some are blue.. like Elianto




Elianto's Christmas Sleigh

Aside from meeting Santa, MV even hosted a Christmas Workshop for families to take part in. It's away from the main stage. If I'm not mistaken (again), they teach people hwo to make simple crafts for christmas, bringing the christmas atmosphere even more.





No comments: