A day/night at college

It's like any other day, going to college and rushing for our trailer/finals, just that this is the day I somehow so happen to have brought my cam along and also, my first time going to Murni in Taipan with Spannar for dinner.

This place serves food which is a lil more than a mamak, like William's. The place is alot cleaner, organized and also bigger than a mamak's too. With great service and great staff to serve us with good manners. I do feel pity though, for the staff that served us, cz he lost his phone and was trying to find it when we came along and he had to take our orders.

Amir & Shaun's same waiting pose==


The food I ordered, Spaghetti Bolognaise i think...


Time to Eat~ ^^ Ma Speghetti


Apologize for the Blurness~ But yea, Vince n me

Later on we went back to college and stayed on. By 12.30am, most of Spannar members have left for home. Only Me n Shereendar from Bus Squeeze and Calvin and Vince from Spannar remained all the way till near 3am... O.o! With a lot of stress and sleepiness, we faced the rush hour for both our trailers.

Shereendar working on her part of the Buz Squeeze trailer


Shereendar in her stress & tired period later on


Calvin, also working on his upcoming trailer/teaser/reveal...
LOL! and having fun at the same time.


Calvin's crazy amount of notes for his renders for the trailer
Also the most planned notes I've even seen since I stepped into TOA O.o


And as for Vince,
well we can say he was having fun travelling amongst 3 comps for his work
*rolls* *rolls* *rolls*
That explains why most of the rolling chairs in the lab broke off their wheels


A shot of Shereendar and me together...

After another few more hours of working on the comp, expressions on our faces started to change... Cept CALVIN of course, whose facial expression practically doesn't change at all XD

Vince & Calvin STILL working on the trailer,
through the lecturer's comp XD

And as for Shereendar...
Well, let's just say she has already 0% of energy left in her
She even needed a bottle to hold her head up to face the comp
Poor thing can't go home cuz Calvin's not leaving yet

But by 3am plus, Calvin & Shereendar left for home, leaving just me & Vince, to a bunch of noisy gang who brought in outsiders into the college to stay over with her. I have no idea who she is, but she sure loved to curse with the word "Fuck" to the point one of her friends saw my "dulan" facial expression as I stared at her and he quickly asked her to quiet down.

Me with a dying face at... 4am plus


Finally, me & my darling Vincent before we left college at approx. 5.30am
And when we reached Vince's place, SUNRISE!!!

No comments: