Art Classes Ahoy!

2 months ago, I had started a children's art class at my Aunt's tuition room in Ampang with Vincent, which fortunately, started off with 6 students aged from 7 - 12. When these kids came in, I really would have to say, there's a lot of teach these kids *nods head*
Before I had any classes started, I had given my aunt a poster to hang in the room. In which so the kids can tell and ask their parents for permission if interested. This was the poster I initially have given out:


Before, my fees charged was RM90 without the parents

needing to preparing anything cept the basic art materials.


Parents in the end had to complain that the place was quite
secluded, so should charge a lil less.. Which a lil less
was practically I'm not gettin much anymore==
Anyway, class successfully started after like killing off 15 bucks == I started off with 4 then 2 more came in which was 11 and 12. Sometimes, my cousin, who is currently studying in Saito in Multimedia, would join in. And while teaching the smaller ones, I would give her assignments to do as the way I see things, Saito's not really doing a good job in their syllabus. I mean, character designing even before learning the basic proportions of the human FACE (not even body yet).

But yea, on my very first class, I had them introduce themselves through this :


By drawing what they like and how they portray themselves, I can not only know them more, but also get to see where their skills are at and at what level of drawing and coloring they are in.

No comments: