Dad's birthday Memory

27 / 9 / 2010

On this day, we went to Saisaki, a Japanese buffet restaurant for dad's birthday dinner which was located in Wisma UOA in KL. If anyone of you like Jogoya but can't afford, you might wanna think about going to this place for a change for it's cheaper. The system works exactly like Jogoya as well, with a time limit for lunch &
dinner.
I'm apologize for the lack of pictures on the food and layout of the restaurant for they disallow any photo taken on the food section. Photos are to be taken only where you dine -.- I was gonna take a picture when this waiter walked up to me and told me off. I mean, could u guys maybe put up a sign saying no photography in the food section? I mean, I look like a dumb ass being told off in public.

But anyway, these are some of the food photos I got to take...
Food that my family ate only =.=









Their chawanmushi is all kept in a shallow tub of steaming hot water. Exactly like how sellers keep their economy rice hot. To get the chawanmushi, you just need to take the baking mitten hung at the side of the tub, wear it and take it ^^. Of course, make sure u hang it back later.

Aside from that, they also have Edamame, though I didn't enjoy them cause by the time I got to them, they were all cold. As if it was never cooked T-T and what's worst, my mom took EXTRA!!! So we all had no choice but to finish it........ ....... .......










We're now done on the food part and it's on to my family memories XD
Happee Birthday my Lamey Daddy ^^











Dad telling his life stories as we KIDS eat.




I shall Nom my snail I MEAN, Escargots :P





Mom poses for my camera for once^^


Yes, the many many many many faces of dad...









Bro says : Wassup?!


Dad's favourite part in a meal, ending it with ICE-CREAM!


Mom steals!


Some syok-sendiri time with myself since the wall's reflective :D


Digesting, waiting for second round


The hardly-seen face of my brother




More food???


Another cam-whore session, I just needed the attention, at least a lil




The Still-So-Sweet face of Mom^^











Time to pay up and go, dad takes a look at the bill.....


... but Mom signs it before he can do anything



Wala~ This is the end of the 40 tiring uploads T-T But yea, it was my first try to be a little better in photography. ^^ Hope it IS slightly better than my previous photos as I spent more than a day on editing XD

No comments: