The Oldest Birthday

18 September 2010

It was grandma's birthday dinner where we had it at a seafood restaurant next to South City Plaza. Aside from celebrating her big day, it was also a celebration in conjunction of her recovery from mild stroke. Everyone in the family came cept for my eldest uncle n his family and my other aunt, who was most of the time not around...


Youngest uncle and his new family^^
The lil boy just learnt how to talk. Awww~
Beer for my uncle, and when he's around, there's always beer for me XD


The crabs we ordered, looks yummy if u like seafood XD
and aside from all that seafood, we all had a coconut each^^
Seafood always goes well with coconut!~


My other 3 cousins... who are.. picky with their food==


Me n Vince, who got invited last minute
but still made it in time XD


Grandma eating Ze Crab~!


Candid shots of cousins again


And finally after we are stuffed, here comes the cake~


Uncle prepares the cake and lights em up


Candles blown n down the blade goes XD


I see she enjoys her cake^^


Our family photo together

But anyway, Happee Birthday again grandma,
and may u live on with good health^^

No comments: