Shopping Spree!~

5 November 2010

Firstly, I would like to wish a very happy Deepavali to everyone of my friends, readers and family's as well.


Convocation is at the edge of this week and it's that chance you have again to ask your parents for money to shop, shop and SHOP! So on this day, with the excuse that we need things for the upcoming convocation, Vincent & family.... & I have decided to drop by Times Square n Sg. Wang for shopping^^

Upon arrival in Times Square, there was a performance by 2 indian girls. Dressed in their traditional indian clothing, they performed a stunning, energetic and entertaining traditional indian dance.

After the performance, indian songs were played continuously as it was Deepavali. It was then I came across a foreign family, whereby the Dad, was happily enjoying the rhythm of the song and at the same time, dancing in the open without a care in the world. His young daughter, stood alongside him and tried to shake a lil as well^^





Looking further into the mall, preparations for upcoming Christmas can also be seen. Colorful candy looking houses were halfway erected in the center of the shops, with scaffoldings still beside them.



Moving on, we shopped, shopped and shopped. But all was a failure as we couldn't find what we aimed for. Until we came across the unexpected Matsuda, selling only men's wear. We walked into the shop and tried various collared shirts, along with slacks, belts and also vests. Having so many great choices to choose from, it surely was a hard choice for Vincent to choose only 1 set. In the end, he settled for the new look, which is the whole set along with the vest. As for the shoes, let's just say we couldn't find the perfect pair with the perfect price anywhere in the mall.




I on the other hand, ended up shopping for mostly things that are non linked to the upcoming convocation. It was all, I see, I like, I buy. And later it was all I regret. Later on, Vince's parents left for home as they were hungry, leaving us with no car to head back. So as not to cramp along with every other citizen in Malaysia in the RapidKL train, we decided to eat dinner first at Kenny Rogers, a place which I had not dined in for almost a million years XD

After finishing the meal, we shopped even more but due to lack of sleep and also time for digestion, I was near collapsing to sleep. At the same time, my heels were killing me already. So it was time to head home...

Traffic when we're heading home



The Things he bought:





Summing up toooo:
U count it~

And the overall look? Just priceless~ ^^




The things I bought (& hope I don regret in the near future) :




Elianto's Natural Hues Eye shadow Kit

Opens up just like a fairytale bedtime storybook~

A CAN-BE-ZIPPED purse with my fav color

And sandals with cute patterns on it^^
Was really tempted to change into them straight after I bought them but didn't want to in the end

Thts all I bought for tht day, and let's not talk bout the amount of money spent on them for the time being :P

2 comments:

Shopaholic said...

How much is the Elianto eyeshadow?

Reading your post makes me wanna go shopping. T------------T

~Simone~ said...

The Elianto Eye-shadow was RM14.50 if not mistaken. I went shopping cz I just got my pay after like 2 months of my own art class and I'd want to pamper myself.

If u think it's time to pamper yrself, just go free in shopping la~ ^^ Of course I would watch my budget also XD