The Other Way Around

If yr frenz of mine, U should noe that recently in da past an incident had caused a scar in my heart. N cause of that...

When guy frens talk bout sex, reationships, women, n life.
Past >>> Talk along, reaply weird questions asked (cz I'm a gal), find males in this world can be damn funny when it comes 2 questionin bout those topics.
Present >>> Feels like walkin away, dodge the questions as much as possible.

When gal frenz talk bout guys.
Past >>> Cheerfully talk along.
Present >>> Dont invite me, I do not want 2 be reminded bout how worst guys can be.

When guy frenz flirt 4 fun with me.
Past >>> Tag along as if there weren't a care in the world. Jz make sure don go over board.
Present >>> Can u find some1 else? I'm not in the mood. Yr way of flirtin will jz make me sick.

When gal frenz tlak bout their crushes or lovers.
Past >>> Join in n want 2 noe more bout their stories^^
Present >>> U noe wat? Can U jz STFU! I don want 2 start hatin u.

When I see cuties anywhere at all^^
Past >>> I hav the intention of gettin close or noewin them more. Sometimes I even flirt. Cant believe it.
Present >>> 1st thing that I can think of? Cuties? Nice face, but sick heart.

When I see couples outside.
Past >>> Reminds me of the happy moment n how sweet he can be. *smiles
Present >>> Reminds me of the forbidden memories I wished 2 forget n I jz felt like tearin the couple a part. * walks away

When close frenz talk bout him n him oni as a topic.
Past >>> Tell them all bout it, both happy n sad moments.
Present >>> Can u leave me alone? U oni can talk bout him when I start talkin bout him.

When I'm alone in the corner.
Past >>> If u come, U start talkin, I start pourin out.
Present >>> Best leave me alone. But still if u come, don say I din warn u, might swear till yr pants drop. So it's best U don even look. jz care 4 me from a distance.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................................

No comments: