The Break Up...

It was already 3 long weeks since my break up with my 1 1/2 year boyfren. Well, still sober in heart now, dono wat 2 say. Mayb a lil advice from frenz might help^^

I've been smilin n laughin out loud all day but when it comes 2 nite time, tears come rolllin with no endin 2 it at all. It was like wheneva I was about 2 go 2 bed his face will jz POP!!! in my head. After days n days I must admit his face is startin 2 blur off till I cant really remember how he looks like. Untill...

It was last nite when I had a really weird dream. I dreamt of him again. but this time, it seemed so real. So real till I can remember every detail in it. I was in my room, still with my old bed. He was sittin ryte beside me on da bed. Weird thing is, there was a violin at the corner of my room, unopened in its bag n untouched.

1st I asked him y was there a violin, he replied by sayin he was gonna play it. So i was happy n asked him 2 teach me sometime. The thought of the breakin up n the question of y he came back popped up in my head. I was reluctant 2 ask but drew back my words. I din 1 2 loose him again. sob... sob... Nway, that time he was lookin at me with those soft eyes of his, N I was starin back. The admosphere turned a lil.... Quiet. Then, I jz touched his face with my hand. The touch seemed so real, his face... soft, warm... he was still starin at me... I can feel my mouth slippin, goin 2 say wat I had in mind. He held my hand, which made me kept my words again. I merely said I missed him. He nodded, n said I noe. I was goin 2 burst in tears when I... WOKE UP!! DAMNIT... but then, in da dream, everythn seemed so real, till it was like I was really there, Being able 2 c his face clearly n this time I remembered it well 2^^

This dream, n him in it, had given me inspiration n also believe... Believen that this may happen or mayb Some miracles can happen. Even if they don happen, at least I hav had a chance 2 c him clearly after so long... heh hhe... I was about 2 slowly 4get bout him, but now da dream made me pull back n remember him again.


HOW AM I GONNA LET GO LIKE DAT>.<

No comments: