Another Time with HIM

After nagging Him a lil, he finally managed 2 drag himself out of bed n come fetch me 2 town 2 buy my bus tickets 2 SG.
In half an hours time after callin him through da phone, I c him zoomin past traffic n stoppin abruptly rite in front of da bus stop I was at. Y does he always drive like that?
- His answer was cz he cant help it. He jz likes 2 speed.

He was cursin non stop through da sms as he took a big round through da stuck traffic 2 pick me up from Puduraya. Tryin 2 chill him was takin me a lot of effort.

Our nex Destination was Summit. Of all places I thought. 2 me Summit was da place where there was least 2 walk around, unless u wanna shop 4 clothes n clothes only. But no, he brought me 2 da arcade n he played somethn called DDR ( a dance pad with 4 arrows game). It wasn bad.
Oh yea, He couldn dance 2 real music n routines, but he definitely can follow arrows n beats^^ He was playin lvls that I cant even pass da 1st few steps.

At the same time, there was ths cute lil gal alwasy rite beside us. She sat beside me n watched Drew play DDR. Tellin me that the gogo (elder brother) is very gd in playin that game, I smiled at her n nodded.
When I came back from the toilet, I had 2 talk near his ear for da arcade was 2 loud. At the same time, lil gal here shouted, Jeje(elder sis)! U r very pretty.

I was like wat? SPEECHLESS!! Gosh! Tht was truly RANDOM>.<>.<>
I gave her my arcade token as a sort of thx2 her n we left 4 a movie->> The Golden Compass. As we walked 2 da show, I slipped myself under his arm so his arm was over my shoulder n I drapped mine on his. As we walked more, his arm slipped down 2 my waist. N he kept it there. ^^ I was hyper n was blushin. Luckily he din notice.

I hav 2 admit, the show was more of a confusion than interestin. I nearly fell asleep on Drew's shoulder halfway past the show. I don say its borin but there was definitely 2 much convo in a show thats gonna be watched by an audience of young n old.

PS : WTF is wrong with 2day?! It's rainin all day!!!

No comments: