Withered Legs....

It's da last class b4 I go 4 da test. It was Drivin, half of me was eager yet MORE than half of me is scared... Scared I will not pass... >.<

Woke up at 7am 2 head 2 Ulu Langat. It was fun being able 2 drive on da highway n u're not scared of any cops. Can say I was a lil tired due 2 the lil sleep where I slept at 4.30am last nite after quarrelin with my bf n goin out with my gal frenz 2 hav a drink.

There I was doin wat I should do, like goin 2 da slope trainin, da side parkin n da 3-point turn. I was singin n hunmmin my own song untillllll.........

I spotted a guy, same as me, learnin how 2 drive n goin through the same course as me. I din really care much tho. But after always endin up linin up after his car or his car after mine, I did notice he always stared a while at me... Was my face weird, I dono??? Well, he DID look a lil like my ex but I was certain it wasn him cz he was 1 yr older than me n if he wanted drive he wouldn hav learnt oni now. More over his stare wasn like my ex at all.

I continued 2 take no notice but actually behind I was always takin lil peeks at him... (The truth is he was quite cute, n cuteness r 4 ppl 2 stare....) xP But I still went home without havin his number haha...

Throughout da whole 4 hour drivin session, I din hav anythin 2 eat. N I DIN EAT B4 I CAME OUT 2>< So I was practically starvin 2 death in the car. Da mamak was jz a lil walk away, still I din 1 2 waste my parents money on dis drivin session so I ignored my growling-non-stop tummy n continued my course.

After drivin many times on da highway, I was really aware of how Malaysians drive now. They don really care bout the others around them really. ESPECIALLY LORRIES, They drive like there's no other ppl in da world 4 they're not even scared of they get scraped or wat cz they're tails r made of wood (made my confidence low) ... Haiz, Nearly got banged on da way home in a turnin (it reduced my confidence even more on passin my drivin test)... Hate da way ppl drive. >.<

No comments: